Quality Guaranteed – if you are not happy with our products we’ll replace them (excludes second quality trees)
We aim to provide all our customers with the best Christmas trees and products year after year...
...and that's exactly what we do!
Our promise is very simple:
1. Fresh Christmas Trees: we deliver fresh Christmas trees to every customer. We refill our stock regularly and our trees come directly from the farm. Whilst in our warehouse, all trees are watered daily and every care is taken to ensure they stay fresh. If you place a large order, we’ll deliver directly to you fresh from the farm.
2. Individually selected: all trees are hand picked according to the grade of tree you choose
3. Quality ancillary produce: all our ancillary produce (such as stands and netting) is of excellent quality.
Here is how it works:
• If you are not satisfied with the quality of the trees and goods you receive - contact us immediately and we will arrange for prompt replacement. You must let us know within 24 hrs of taking delivery.
• Please note that if you order Standard grade trees and are not satisfied with them we reserve the right to charge you for replacing with the higher grade of tree.
We're so confident our trees are the best you will find that we guarantee their quality. If for any reason you're unhappy with your trees, we will gladly replace them free of charge*, given that you contact us within 24 hours of delivery.
Christmas trees are perishable goods (just like flowers and any another kind of plant). This means it is impossible to predict or guarantee how long they will survive. That depends very much on the individual trees, the environment they’re in and how well you look after them.
* We may have to charge you for a second delivery, subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
Our prices offer Unbeatable Value – if you find a better quote we’ll beat it.
We aim not only to be the best quality provider, but also the best value provider. We’ll beat any like for like quote.*